Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Found.

I've been looking for a replacement to my Zenit-E passed down to me from my grandad a few years back which is now falling to pieces. Over the weekend I finally got my hands on a near-mint condition one at the market down the road from me. It had a film left inside with a few exposures left and the guy who owned it said that he hasn't used it since buying it at auction some point during the 80's. I shot the last few photos on the roll and got it developed.
This is what was on that roll.













5 comments:

  1. When look at the article and picture,I as if know the real! I'm surpised to it. It's so cool! You share so good thing,I should report back to you! Recently,I found one good website when skim over some websites.It'sDiscount Versace Glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so good man, pretty creepy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool, kinda like time travel! Just bouncing from blog to blog tonight, great blog, love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a good set of photos, good find ! that last shot amazing

    ReplyDelete